Updated: May 13
Greetings again everyone,
If you read the post that I made yesterday, you'll see that I had a mention of a PayPal issue that seems to be going on. I had heard a few months ago about some people having issues with PayPal, so I immediately contacted both Wix (my web host) and PayPal. Of course, they both blamed each other for the problem, but then PayPal ultimately said that this is a problem with customers' banks not allowing the funds to be processed. I haven't even gotten through half of my emails and messages and found that there were more comments and complaints about this than I had anticipated.
So, I came up with an idea. For those of you who are having issues paying with PayPal, please follow these steps to see if this corrects the issue.
1. Try to purchase whatever plan you are interested in becoming a member of via PayPal. If this does not work, move on to step 2.
2. If you can, take a screenshot or a ‘snip’ of the screen or notification that you receive and save it with a timestamp of some kind like “March 25, 2020 3:15PM.
3. Contact your bank from which the funds would be extracted and let them know that you are trying to make an online purchase of “x” amount of dollars (or your nation’s currency) to “Martin Arts Inc.” via PayPal.
4. Try to make your plan purchase again. If this still does not work, move to step 5.
5. Take another screenshot or ‘snip’ of the window or notification that you receive when trying to make your purchase. Again, please save as a timestamp of sorts.
6. Send me an email to MartyMartyr1@gmail.com with the subject “PayPal Issue” and please provide me with as much information as humanly possible, including the screenshots, your member name, the plan that you are trying to purchase and any other information that might seem viable to help resolve this situation.
If this truly isn’t working, my plan is to send a barrage of data to PayPal to inform them that their theory about the banks not processing the funds is incorrect. I plan on doing everything within my power to get it corrected, but PayPal won’t really listen to me unless I have data or ‘proof’. If I am able to send them an overwhelming amount of evidence that this isn’t working, they will have to look into this to find out what’s going on. I will send this data to Wix as well, because they are not out of the clear, by any means. I’m still not 100% convinced that they have absolutely nothing to do with this. But, the more info that I have, the better firing power I have to get to the bottom of this.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thank you for your help and cooperation. I look forward to hearing the results.